Science, Naturally is committed to creating and distributing quality products that explore and demystify STEM topics in entertaining and enlightening ways.
We pride ourselves in not only offering great products, but in providing the resources parents, educators, and librarians need to extend and expand the content and use our books as effective learning tools.
All the resources here are available at no charge.
Check out our guide to combating STEM Summer Reading Loss: Summer is almost here--and that means fun in the sun! But for many kids it also means losing important academic skills. During the summer months, many children lose critical math and literacy skills learned from the previous school year.
Educational Resources: Click here to download our two-page flyer listing the educational resources we have available.
Hands-On Science and Math Activities and Worksheets:
These activities are hands-on interpretations of select mysteries and concepts from the science and math One Minute Mysteries and the 101 Things Everyone Should Know series. In some cases, the activities are modified versions of the mysteries, so they lend themselves better to an in-class activity.
Take a look at our teacher-written Teacher's Guides and Activity Sheets. Great to use along with our award-winning books. Crossing the curriculum has never been so much fun!
Looking for a fun way to kick off a STEM Activity Day? The Daily Circuit is a two-page activity sheet that is fun and educational.
Articulations of Content to Various Curriculum Standards: Science, Naturally’s trade books are the perfect tools to teach the standards. We’ve provided a variety of articulations for your classroom needs. We offer detailed information on which standards are specifically supported in these books and how these books support the national curriculum standards.
Introducing STEM and STEAM Fiction!: Want to know more about STEM and STEAM Fiction? Thinking about bringing it into your classroom curriculum? Need to know the benefits? Brought to you by Fat Brain Toys, this blog post is the perfect way to learn more about how STEM and STEAM Fiction and how it makes learning fun and educational at the same time!
Curious about our books? Check out these sample mysteries and text to see how these books will benefit your classroom.
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Math
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve With Science
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Math
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Science
- Innovators in Action: Leonardo da Vinci Gets A Do-Over
- The League of Scientists: Ghost in the Water
- If My Mom Were a Platypus
- One Minute Mysteries: More Short Mysteries You Solve With Science! • Misterios de Un Minuto: ¡Más misterios cortos que resuelves con ciencias!
- One Minute Mysteries: Short Mysteries You Solve With Math! • ¡Misterios cortos que resuelves con matemáticas!
Check out the Mystery of the Month!:
Every month, we send a mystery from our One Minute Mysteries series to our subscribers. If you would like to be notified when the next Mystery of the Month is up, click here.
Purchase our books from the First Book Marketplace:
101 Things About Science and Math Collection
Math Madness Collection
Science Explorations Collection
Science and Math Mysteries Collection
Nurtured and Nuzzled Collection
Bilingual Science and Math Mysteries Collection
STEM Education PowerPoints:
Are you a teacher teaching teachers? We created these professional development resources to show educators how to use our books.
- Creativity, Curiosity and Critical Thinking Combined: Sparking Your Child's Interest in Science PowerPoint
- Life Cycle Learning Through Mammal Stories
- Understanding How Special it is to Grow Up Human: Exploring How We Can Classify Mammals in Ways that are Meaningful to Kids
- Literacy and Hands on STEM
More About Leonardo da Vinci:
Did Leonardo da Vinci Gets A Do-Over leave you entertained, but eager to learn more about the Maestro? Learn more about Leonardo da Vinci here!
Professional Development: Science, Naturally produces award-winning, quality STEM trade books to educate and entertain, but we don’t stop there. As a part of our commitment to effective STEM education, we have also developed Educator Workshops to help teachers extract the potential of our books.
Looking for Grant Founders, Grant Writers, or Content for Grant Proposals? We connect schools and organizations around the country with grants to make STEM education happen. Check out our Foundation Grant Resources here.
Check our these additional resources to learn how our books can help your students.