Add to cart
A $64.75 value!
The Smart Kid Book Set had a makeover! Now including the new One Minute Mystery, 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve With Science!, these 5 books are perfect for long road trips and quick errands alike. These entertaining books aid kids in making connections between the real world and the classroom.
Science books ages 8-12, math books ages 11-15.
This set includes:
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve With Science! ($12.95)
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science! ($12.95)
- One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Math! ($12.95)
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Math ($12.95)
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Science ($12.95)
Click on each title for sample content, awards, curriculum connections... and more!
Check out our fun and educational Activity Sheet!
Value of Book Set: $64.75
Book Set ISBN: 978-1-938492-13-6
Grade Level: 3-9
Guided Reading Level: M-Z
5.5" x 8.5" x 2.5"
Awards and Accolades
- CBC-NSTA Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students K-12 List
- Book of the Year, Creative Child Magazine
- NSTA Recommends
- Brain Child Award Winner
- Editor’s Choice, Library Media Connection
- Outstanding Product, Homeschooling Family Association
- Winner, USA Best Books Awards
- Seal of Approval, Young Voices Foundation
- Recommended by Science Books and Films
- Featured on NPR’s Science Friday
- Honors, National Parenting Publications Award
The content in all Science, Naturally! books correlates directly with the math and science standards laid out by the Center for Education at the National Academies. These books also align with both the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards.