Publishers of Award-Winning STEM Books and Resources
for elementary and middle grade kids.
Crossing the curriculum has never been so much fun!
Promoting STEM through Reading!
Blur the line between entertainment and education!
Here at Science, Naturally, we are committed to increasing science and math literacy by exploring and demystifying these topics in entertaining and enlightening ways. We engage readers using both fiction and nonfiction strategies to make potentially intimidating topics intriguing and accessible to scientists and mathematicians of all ages. Our books and e-books are perfect for kids, parents, educators, and anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of how science and math affect everyday life.
- Literature-based books that teach science and math while promoting reading
- Real-life scenarios make science and math relevant to kids
- Potentially intimidating topics become intriguing and accessible to scientists of all ages
Find out where to buy our books.
Our titles have been widely recognized:
- NSTA-CBC Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students K-12 for 2014
- 2013 Book of the Year by Creative Child Magazine
- Winner of Children’s Educational category, Best Book Awards
- Young Voices Foundation Seal of Approval
- Featured on NPR's Science Friday
- NSTA Recommends (100% of our books!)
Our titles have been articulated to:
- National Science Foundation Science and Math Standards
- Common Core
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Science Standards
Just in time for the holiday season!
"These books are some of the most engaging nonfiction books I have ever read! They correlate so well with our science curriculum and the Common Core State Standards. The reason we love them is because they have real-world applications. With Mississippi adopting the new Common Core State Standards, using nonfiction texts is very important. Science, Naturally!'s books are an excellent asset to our teachers' resource libraries!
I was particularly blown away by If My Mom Were a Platypus. The Activity Guide and Hands-On Demonstrations are so teacher friendly! I cannot say enough positive things about this material!"
- Sonya Smith, Science Field Coordinator, ATOMS2XP (Advancing Teachers of Middle School Science) and IMPACT2 (In-depth Mathematical Practices and Content Teacher Training), Mississippi State, MS
725 Eighth Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Toll-free: 1-866-SCI-9876 (1-866-724-9876)